Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Chicken Jalapeno Wraps
Chicken Jalapeno Wraps:
* 2 tubes of crescent rolls
* 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
* 1c shredded cheddar cheese
* jalapeno pepper chopped small <spicy to taste>
* 1 can chicken breast or 1 boiled chicken breast, shredded
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* in a small bowl combine cream cheese, garlic powder, jalapenos together and mix well.
next add your shredded chicken breast and mix together well.
* next take your crescent rolls and spread them out and then cut them in half. take your cream cheese filling and place a tbsp amount in the center of the crescent roll and fold the four corners, pinching together. place on a baking sheet and bake on 350* for 20 minutes. Pin It