Monday, January 9, 2012
* 1 pizza 14" box from your local pizzeria or sam's/costco clubs < I paid $1.00 per box>
* 2 tubes of Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
* 1 15 oz. jar of strawberry or raspberry jam
* White Chocolate baking squares, shredded on your grater
* 1 box of strawberry fruit roll ups, cut into circles for the pepperoni
*Step 1 - Preheat your oven to the directions on your cookie dough package. Grease your pan with non stick spray and spread your cookie dough out onto the pan into the shape of pizza dough. Bake according to directions on the package. When done baking, let it cool. While your cookie is cooling, get your pizza box ready and place a medium size piece of wax paper in the center of your box. Make sure it is smaller than the size of your cookie.
*Step 2 - Once the cookie is completely cool, take your jam and spread in the center of the cookie to resemble pizza sauce. Then your going to sprinkle the shredded white chocolate on top of the jam, just like you would have if it was mozzarella cheese. Next your going to take your fruit roll ups, that are precut into circles and place them on top of the shredded white chocolate to mimic the pepperoni on a pepperoni pizza.
*Step 3 - Use a large spatula to carefully place in the center of your pizza box.
You did it !! Now you are ready to impress your family & friends with your Beautiful Cookie Pizza. Feel free to customize & embellish your cookie with other toppings that are you favorite. Have fun & get creative, the ideas are endless !!