Tuesday, October 30, 2012


                                 My Latest Project from Pinterest 
                                           Flower Pot People



I was inspired to create my own when I saw a picture of flower pot people when I was on PinterestAfter studing the picture, I went to Home Depot and Micheals to gather my supplies.. It didn't take to long to do most of the painting and assembling, I feel like I spent most of the time anxiously waiting for the paint & glue to dry and for my husband to help me drill the holesI have the supplies to make the boy flower pot but it will have to wait until I get back from my trip to Thailand.  You can pretty much decorate them how ever you want, it's alot of fun to be get creative.. I have some really cute ideas for the boy flower pot, just wait til you see that one !!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment